Airborne Operations is cognizant of our position in the hierarchy of mission operations.We embrace this role by providing those we serve with a higher standard of sourcing, service and support reliability.Our vision of reliability includes:
- Trusted delivery of complex aviation solutions from precise supplier match and mission planning to operations at mission geography, mission phase down, communications and reporting along all stages of the project
- Providing a more streamlined, integrated procurement platform that effectively reduces the multi-tiered sub-contracting vulnerabilities and inefficiencies that have burdened the government’s sourcing of equipment, facilities and resources
- Facilitating the government with access to fixed and rotary wing aircraft that have advanced flight capabilities, high levels of reliability and adaptability, the ability to safely operate in more diverse terrains and environments and greater ease of operations and maintenance.
- Engineering an innovative aviation sourcing platform the gives the U.S. Government greater on-demand elasticity of scale
- Having access to financial resources sufficient to subsidize mission start while awaiting allocation of funds from the government.